Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Stolen Moments...


Every Sunday I like to look back at the weekend and think of my Stolen Moments. Moments that I just never want to forget... Without further ado, here are my Sunday Stolen Moments...

~I came to the realization that I'm at an awkward point in my life that has me utterly frazzled. Things have been changing all around me and I need a moment to reflect. I guess I'm having a bit of a quarter life crisis. Oh boy...am I...I'll explain more tomorrow~
 

~CJ for our anniversary dinner took me to the Hibachi restaurant, Lucky Buddha, in Thornwood, NY. Absolutely best hibachi I've ever eaten! It was so delicious, so juicy, and so fun to watch. They did the onion volcano, gave us Saki shots out of a lil doll that was "Peeing" saki, gave us all a lil helping of each person's order which was cool, and it made the eggs roll like I've never seen. If I could I go there every night! =P I also discovered I love Shrimp Tempura Roll. Hmmmm...GOOD!~

~Watching my friend's lil boy play with a laundry basket for like 5 hours like it was the coolest toy ever made. The cute lil guy wound up falling asleep in it and cried when she took him out. It was so cute.~


~I got to spend a few girl time minutes watching my new favorite show. Amsale Girls on We TV. It's all about the ladies who sell wedding gowns. O...M...G. I've never seen such gorgeous gowns and it was awesome to see the ladies find "THE" Dress of their dreams. I'm  curious to see where the season goes and if any famous people guest star, it is New York City after all! =) ~ 

~I actually successfully removed the caulk from my tub all by myself. It was a feat but I loved every minute of it. I'm slowly learning how to be a homeowner. =) ~

~All the lil treasures I found in yesterday's post really turned my rainy day blues up! I love the pins and can't wait to hang up my painting and enjoy all the trinkets. Click Here for the Post!~

~I sat down and looked at all my receipts in the past month and figured out I've saved about $200 this month using Sales and Coupons alone. This might have to be its own post because I'm shocked myself. ~


What are your Weekend Stolen Moments? 
 I'd love to hear...

Follow Melanies Randomness

5 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Wow! I love how you really have gotten a diva at taking care of your house. I really admire that. And saving all that money? You are awesome!

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

don't you just love saving money using coupons and taking advantage of deals?! i do! hehehehe!!

and that little boy is so cute for playing with the laundry basket. i wish i could watch something as adorable as that!

-abby

just call me jo said...

I hear your little biological clock ticking--all this nesting behavior and gazing at a child...Oh, oh! You're starting to settle down, Melanie. Sounds like a fun weekend. No. I don't have any such jewels to reveal. Yeh, for your saving money.

Bathwater said...

You have made a lot of changes in your life all at once. I think they might just be catching up to you is all.

You'll get through it. Once the new settles into routine.

theappletea said...

really well done!


This cat is so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails