Monday, March 15, 2010

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse came & they didn't bring flowers...Part I

Hey everybody, I didn't forget about posting last night, I just couldn't. My computer decided to be a tool and boycot working. New York and Northern New Jersey got hit with like a 3 day storm that is still going on now, so my electricity has been going in and out for the past 3 days. I'm shocked my job has power cuz the two boys I work with don't have power at their homes. Talk about taking the 21st century for granted, huh?

This weekend was a clusterfuck, only way to describe it. It looks like 2012 happened everywhere. Roads closed, trees down, sadly two men lost their lives walking on Saturday, tree limbs falling on cars, and just madness. I'll be back at my usual scheduled time later. It's still raining now. If a Biodome ever opens, I'll be one of the first ones joining Stephen baldwin & Paulie Shore. Yikes.

If any of you live around lower New York state & Northern New Jersey be careful still for the next 24 hours.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl you need to read the new stephen king book and look for another place to hide...

J said...

What's been going on? Clearly, I'm out of the loop? Just bad weather.

Regardless, I am glad you haven't gotten hurt, and I hope you're careful today, too.

J said...

**What I meant was what kind of storm, rather... Obviously there was a storm... Hahaha...

Sheri, RN said...

You won my giveaway, don't forget to e-mail me your address so I can send it in for your prize pack! :)

When you can of course due to the bad weather, hopefully it warms up soon for ya!

Susan said...

Eek sounds scary! Take care xx

Heather Taylor said...

Be safe, sounds pretty terrifying.

Bathwater said...

And they wonder why we all want to live underground.

Heather Rose said...

I love that movie. I hate storms.

Manju said...

oh dear, take care and stay safe.

Steph said...

Does this mean the boys are coming to work without showers?

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Good grief. What a mess. Hope things are better today!

Melanie's Randomness said...

LOL! The boys showered but they were complaining that it was so cold. They still don't have power at 4pm today. What is goin on with New Jersey!?!?!?

P said...

Mother Nature is insane! Hope you are okay and keep safe. :)

Gorgeous Glam said...

Sending you sunshine vibes from Los Angeles! xoxo
www.gorgeousglam.blogspot.com

Brent said...

Wow, it sounds nuts on your end of the country! I hate blackouts. It's always a hardcore reminder of how much we rely on electricity and it's scary. I find myself not being able to do almost 90% of the usual stuff I do during the day/night without electricity. Hope all is well for you and stay safe!

Sierra said...

It never hurts to dream love. I too dream of my future and it looks pretty amazing. Yours will be too! Hope the lunch went ok.

Sierra said...

Stay safe sweetie - I am not caught up on the news but be careful!!

Little Ms Blogger said...

We had a mess here, but are up and running - can't say the same about the rest of my town.

Iva Messy said...

oh my goodness!!! hope things are safe and clear now!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails