So if you can comment here hun & leave your email address for me I can get your adress to mail it. =)
I did the random.org selector to determine the winner through numbers and the selector chose 9. =)
I think I'm going to do a giveaway every 50th post & since the holidays are coming up I'll do an extra one. This was alot of fun.
So Tomorrow I have a cool post about Halloween Costume ideas like my above costume I made for last Halloween but I gotta work on the post a bit longer. I'm going to show how I made the above costume & some quick last minute "I just don't want to buy a store bought costume!" ideas. I didn't want to be just the simple same Harley Quinn outfit so I rocked it up!!
So, I'm going to list some of my favorite Halloween Scary Movies that Omg actually scared the hell out of me.
2. Child's Play
3. Amityville Horror (The Original)
4. Hellraiser (My ultimate fav!!! You'll never open a box again)
5. Puppet Master
6. The Orphanage
7. The Abandoned
8. Dawn of the Dead
9. White Noise (I can't watch this movie anymore it freaked me out too bad)
10. Of course, The Shining (Original)
12. The Langoliers
13. Scream (Had to put it)
14. Silent Hill (not as scary but I love the movie)
15. Halloween 2 (Original)
16. The Tale of Two Sisters
17. The Exorcist
18. Final Destination the 1st one
19. The Sixth Sense (Still freaks me out)
20. Dracula (the original with Bela Lugosi)
22. Pet Cemetary (A lil hard to watch in some parts, trust me)
23. Donnie Darko
24. The Grudge (love this movie)
25. The Exorcism of Emily Rose (Will give you nightmares. It's F...ing Creepy)
26. The Descent
27. The Candy Man (Creeeeeeeepy)
What's your favorite Scary movie??
Okie, I'm going to work on my next post & watch Hocus Pocus. That's a movie I watch every Halloween. Til Tomorrow...