Friday, July 15, 2011

A Bittersweet Little Weekend…


I honestly think that weeks after a shorter work week seem to drag on and on and on…An example is this week. It was forever. I’m looking forward to the weekend but it has a mini twist. A new friend of mine will be leaving to move from NJ to Arizona in another week and tonight is her going away party. I met her through one of CJ’s best friends and they were the other “Dancing couple” we did stuff with on weekends. Alas soon that will change. She’s leaving for a new job which I’m so happy for her that she got it but it’s sad to see her & her bf go. Just when we were becoming best of friends. Ah Facebook…that is where you’ll come in.

There’s a street fair in Nyack, NY too! Hopefully Cj and I both will go instead of just me. He didn’t want to go last year because he had been there many times before so hopefully he changed his mind. It’s supposed to be gorgeous out! 

I also have to start thinking of Birthday plans because people are asking me already what I want to do…My birthday is August 7th. It’s creeping up fast. I’ll be 26 years old. 25 was one hell of a rough year. I’m drawing an utter blank. Usually we just go to a bar and chill out with some people but I might throw a party at my condo. It’s too small to have people all inside so maybe I can use the backyard….hmmm…maybe?  

I hope you all have a great weekend and hey what did you do for your last birthday? I’d love some ideas!!  

2 comments:

Lady Grey said...

Have a wonderful weekend! I've been away and have a lot of catching up to do on your blog.... hope everything's going well : )
xo

P said...

I went on a beach holiday to Spain with my mum for my last birthday. I'm hoping to do the same this year. I haven't told her yet though, so it might not happen...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails