I was doing this 30 Day Blog Journal a while back and I thought I would return to it. I love letting you guys know more about me because I feel like it makes me more real. I'm also currently working on a video blog post too to say hi! I hope you all are staying cool in this heat in the U.S. right now!
DAY 6 - 20 of my favorite things
20. Long Earrings! I love them!
19. The beach…I wish the Jersey Shore wasn’t so crowded & expensive now. I’d be there all the time.
18. New clothes that actually fit. Damn you TJMAXX. I’m obsessed.
17. Coffee. I love my Keurig! Thank u CJ!
16.TV shows that grab you hook, line, and sinker you!! =P
15. New York City…I love walking those streets with all the window shopping and different people. It’s always an adventure and an experience
14. Cupcakes…Decorating them, making them, eating them…adore them…I can’t wait to teach my Cupcake Class in the Fall!! Yeah!
13. Learning to cook. I used to just make reservations but not anymore. Slowly but surely I’m learning how to wield that spatula. Things may still look messy but they taste delicious. Taste down…Appearance next!
12. Writing my novel. People aren’t kidding when they say it’s hard to write a book even if it’s something you know about or even if you’re constantly writing. Originality is key.
11. Super market shopping with my Mom. I know that sounds lame but it’s our like “Review our week” time and we laugh about what song is playing while we’re picking out produce. Why would you play “Stairway to heaven” in a supermakert?? Why?? =P
10. Ice skating in the summer. An ice skating rink is my favorite place to be in the summer because it is so freezing cold in there!! I have no balance in walking or dancing but somehow gravity allows me to ice skate without falling.
9. Falling asleep next to CJ. He scoops me up to him and I just fall right to sleep. It’s my favorite moment with him.
8. Couponing. I’m not an extreme couponer just a professional one. Um..hmmm….I’ll explain in a future post.
7. Collecting trinkets. I have anything from Marie Antoinette replicas, to Smurfs, to fancy vintage boxes, to old clocks from Bangkok. I need to have my own studio one day to decorate. It is a must.
6. Going to the Events. I do the whole nine yards. Comic-cons, meet & greets (I’ve met Molly Ringwald, Pat Benatar, Linda Hamilton, Chris Jericho, most of the cast of NJ Housewives, Dan Akroyd, and a whole lot more), Renaissance Fairs, conventions…anything I can get a ticket too. Love it.
5. Mango Sorbet. Especially Haagan Daz. Yummy!!!
4. My dear Blog that is almost 2 years old. Happy almost birthday! You have brought me to places I’ve never been, let me talk to people I’ve never seen, and learn more than I can ever imagine!
3. My job. Yes, my job. Recently I fell in love. It was the right choice at the right time and I love the complexity of it.
2. CJ…I love him so much.
1. My family. I have such a small family and I love them more than anything. =)