Friday, May 6, 2011

The Night is Calling....And it Whispers to me Softly, "Come and Play"...


Yeahh it's Friday, the weekend is here and my schedule is booked solid. I have a communion party, a graduation party, and a mother's day extravaganza! At least tonight I can just chill out with CJ. =)

My name in Greek and Latin means "Dark Beauty"...but I'm trading in the dark for some lighter colors. I picked up my new favorite dress at NY & Company and I'm going to wear it tomorrow at the Communion!


I love it! I also touched up my French Manicure with Milani Nail Art Polish I bought at CVS with a precision brush! It worked like a charm! I love getting manicures but I just wish they lasted longer. This product hopefully will help me out til the end of the weekend! =)




I'm off to go to CJ's and my weekend parties. I hope you all have a great weekend and will see you on Sunday! Later for now!


Follow Melanies Randomness

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Looking gorgeous girl! Enjoy the weekend! xxx

koralee said...

You really do look darling! Enjoy your weekend. xo

angel6033 said...

Hey girly hope you have a great weekend!! Love the dress, you look absolutely lovely in it :).

Shannon said...

cute dress! ny & co can have great finds!!!

k said...

have the best w/e! it sounds like it will be good :)

Rachael said...

You look gorgeous in that dress. Hope your having a good weekend, enjoy yourself!

PinkBow said...

this is such a pretty dress! hope you've had a wonderful weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails