1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? Traveled to states I’d never been! Chicago, Rhode Island, Delaware & Maryland.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don’t think I kept any of them. I gotta check that out ASAP!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, an old friend of mine had a baby girl! She is soo cute & looks like a lil doll!
5. What countries did you visit? Stayed in the U.S. but yeah saw states I’d never been to.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? More true friends.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? May 26…my first date with CJ. <3
9. What was your biggest failure? Remaining at my current job. I really need to get a new one before March 31st.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I have fibriotic cystic disease so I did have to have surgery last May to remove a fibroid. It was a success tho! =)
11. What was the best thing you bought? My ipod!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Cj. I’m such a lucky girl to have him.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? My friend Debra. She will be discussed in later posts & I plan on distancing myself more & more from her this year.
14. Where did most of your money go? Buying the condo. But it was for the best & a great investment! =)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to Chicago. It meant that CJ & I were really a couple & I had ALWAYS wanted to go there.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010? “Last night on Earth” by Green Day
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
c) sort of on the fence – neither richer nor poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Writing. I miss my novel.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Procrasinating & stressing myself out.
20. How did you spend Christmas? Split the time between my family & CJ’s family. We managed to squeeze it all in. Whew!
22. What was your favorite TV program? True Blood & Modern Family
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Guilty. There is a name of a certain guy that I loathe his very existence.
24. What was the best book you read? The Time Traveler’s Wife again & I read Julie/Julia.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Basically everything on CJ’s ipod. The kinks, MGMT, the Format, Bloodhound gang, & TONS of Green Day songs that I guess never went mainstream so I didn’t know them, but now I love them!
26. What did you want and get? A key necklace, a tripod, & a Wii! <3
27. What did you want and not get? I got everything & more.
28. What was your favorite film of this year? Inception, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, & Get him to the Greek!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? A new job that uses my college degrees.
32. What kept you sane? Cj. Yup. I definitely lost it a couple of times.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? (Love the word “Fancy”) I think Ryan Reynolds is hot!
34. What political issue stirred you the most? The whole bash your opponent in stupid commercials while your running for governor. I thought it was very childish. I’d rather see what you’ve accomplished then know your bad-mouthing the other guy.
35. Who did you miss? My friend Danielle. I rarely see her.
36. Who was the best new person you met? Cj & all his Kickass friends.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010. You can’t forget your family. They will always be there for you no matter what happens & will help you out if they can. Also you can’t change the past so you have to live the present.
Goodbye 2010!! =) Thank you Wandering Thoughts of a Scientific Housewife for the survey!! =)