Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh No! My Crushee is BACK!!! AHHH!!!

The snow. Yes, it's back. Around this time last year it messed up every date, event, occasion, or just even a hang out on me. I swore it had a crush on me. But thankfully this year it gave me a lil break and only did it's thang while I was at work. =)


It has the nerve to look pretty. =) I have a feeling this is going to be a slow year. A very very slow year. This week seemed to last forever & the weekend just creeped to slow. Yeahh tho for it FINALLY arriving!!

I'm heading over to CJ's place tonight for some Shrimp Tacos. mmhhhmmm Yummy!! A lil shrimp cooked in garlic pieces, rice, chopped-up tomato, sauteed onions, sour cream, soft taco shells, and a splash of salsa...Ohh and a lil bit of love is music to my ears.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! 


I'm finding that it is so much easier to use Bloglovin as my reader for my favorite blogs! Soo come find me there & give it a chance for yourself! =) See you all soon!

Follow Melanies Randomness

16 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I've never really tried bloglovin--will have to take a look. Your Friday night sounds lovely, and I have to say, I'm really envious of that beautiful and magical snow!

Claire Marie said...

Hey Melanie! Thanks so much for the follow - lovely to see you visiting my blog :)

Snow looks every so pretty, but I definitely can relate to it messing up everything! Where are you based? I'm in Surrey, just south of London, England, and we've had so much snow lately - it's been chaos getting to work or generally anywhere, and it's really sad the amount of plans the snow has cancelled!

Claire Marie x
http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

Katy said...

Ha! I know -- I sometimes feel like the snow wants to sabotage my blogging efforts, it's so impossible to take outfit photos when it's snowy and gross everywhere!

Simply Colette said...

You're making me hungry! I had shrimp the other night... yum :) Have fun! Oh and the snow is gorgeous... we might have beach weather this weekend ;)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ugh snow. So over it. I'm ready for summer.

Amber Schmidt said...

Not gonna lie- I cringed when I read shrimp tacos.

That snow looks incredible; On one hand, I'd kill for some good ol' snow here, but on the other.. well, I'm not a big fan of the cold.

Anyhow, hope the weekend treats you well. Best wishes! :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Yay for snow!! :) Missouri hasn't gotten any yet. I'm still waiting. Lol.

And shrimp tacos sound AMAZING!! Holy yumminess! xoxo

Susan R. Mills said...

We had a rough winter last year too, which was not fun, but this year, we haven't had even a dusting. I kind of miss the snow. We're supposed to get some Monday, I think. Really cute pics of you. Have a great weekend too!

Sierra said...

hope you have a wonderful weekend love and stay warm from all of that snow! headed over to bloglovin', i just set my blog up on there too!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Awww...you look so adorable in these pictures, Melanie! I hope that you and CJ have a fabulous weekend!! :)

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Yay! Happy snow!! We are expected to get some this weekend!! Have a great weekend girl!! :)

Katy Mary said...

I'm also on Bloglovin! Fun. I love the snow! We have been seriously jipped on snow this year :(

Meghan said...

You look so pretty in those pics! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Ally said...

You look lovely! We're gearing up for a big storm here in NJ. Look out!

Fourth Grade Nothing

Bathwater said...

I am enjoying this year so far even with my boss on my case.

Blogs said...

i miss playing in the snow...its super pretty! you look amazing doll!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails