In reality that day isn’t going to come this year which again I’m TOTALLY Cool about so What am I going to do be doing for next uhh 359 days? What tricks will I have up my sleeve? How about 11 resolutions for the 11th year? Yeah I like that.
1. Lose 25 pounds & Keep it Off. I’d be happy for 20 pounds.
2. Save some money this year. Now that I have a mortgage this is a MUST!
3. Declutter, throw out, & keep my new condo as CLEAN AS POSSIBLE!
Geez it seems like everybody has those 3 resolutions, so I’m going to make the next few a bit more personal.
4. Set & Complete a small weekly Goal every 2 weeks.
5. Keep a planner the WHOLE YEAR to keep track of paying bills, dates, events, etc. I need to be On-Time with way too much so This is a MUST!
6. Write the first draft of my zombie novel. It will never be anything if it’s just in my head. I have to get it on paper somehow.
7. Make some new friends & let go of the shitty friends. It’s okay not to hold on anymore if they aren’t even meeting you halfway.
8. Go to a Blogger Meet-up! Or meet someone from blogger! I’m looking forward to this one!
9. Travel to more places I’ve never been before!
10. Keep my relationship with CJ fresh & new & growing. He was one of the best parts of 2010 & I want him to be a big part of my 2011.
11. MOST IMPORTANT ONE: Find a New job with Benefits that uses my Degrees.
What did you Unexpectedly do LAST YEAR? =)
Be back later with some New pics of the Condo!!