Geez how many "New" 's can I fit into that title? I think it's stressed enough just how new this process is to me. But I'm not alone. Whether it be your first home or you've just moved out of your parent's house or just moved you will find yourself with alot of New things to do.
Well let's get started...Here's a list of things that I've done today that without a ice storm making my job close I wouldn't have done BUT then realized,
"Oh I really need to remember to do this in the future."
1. There are radiators in my condo. They will collect dust. There is no Dust Fairy or influx of wind that will clean them. YOU have to dust them & USE a cloth towel to do it NOT a paper towel. It's winter, they will be hot to the touch, duh.
2. There is no such thing as a vintage Valentino or Alexander McQueen broomstick with pail that you will need to preserve. Therefore USE your broom & pail to clean up your kitchen. Enough said.
3. When your Mom buys you a mini vacuum cleaner so you don't have to lug out the HUGE one you have in your closet...USE IT. The lil lint & pieces of paper & other crap you find on the floor isn't going to magically go into the garbage.
4. The Coffee Ring on your coffee table is NOT a wise Decor Choice. In none of these online magazines is someone showcasing "Fabulous Coffee Rings" so use the Fantastik to clean it up.
5. The bills will actually start piling up if you just bring your mail upstairs and NOT open it all until a day you're off from work. There is something called PAY BY THIS DATE. So you must open your mail everyday to avoid Late Fees & Interest. Thankfully I paid everything on Time. Whew!