Friday, August 14, 2009

"For good times & bad times I'll be on side forever more...Thats what friends are for..."

This is a quick mini blog that I just have to do. One of my best friends who due to distance I dont get to see very often just called me up and totally made my day. She works for The Body Shop and she was like, "Oh Melanie I'm gunna make you a little sampler of stuff so I can give it to you when I see you" Woohoo!!! <3. They were testing the fire alarms at my job and OMG they are LOUD!!!! So my brain feels like I just went to a Metallica concert and was sitting in the speaker. I needed a little pick me up.

True friends are the friends that no matter how much time goes by, or how far you live away from them, you pick up right where you left off. It's amazing.

This is Danielle and me.



Actually I cant believe this picture is this old. This is from my 21st birthday. I have to go down and visit her. We're both only children so its like the lost sisters found each other.

We always wave at the gate too. (In Ever After, Danielle always waves at the gate to her father...we watched it many times when we were roomates in college.) =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails