Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pardon me...

Pardon the sudden step out of blogger. Upon watching the movie, "Stranger than Fiction" with CJ the other day I got hit with a unicorn of motivation. My hands couldn't keep off the computer keys and a tale unfolded in my mind. No it's not for my zombie novel, but a new piece. The zombies running around in my head will not be forgotten just put aside for a lil while.

I love new projects...The possibilities are endless. You'll be sitting writing for an hour than suddenly two hours and the page count magically racks up. It's intoxicating and I want to be drunk with it. I'll definitely tell more details soon....

I'll be back tomorrow....

14 comments:

P said...

Oooh! I hope you'll reveal more about it soon, how exciting!!!

I re-watched "Stranger Than Fiction" recently with my ex, and forgot how good it was. Such an interesting film. Sadly, it didn't provide me with any inspiration. :-(

Tiffany Kadani said...

I am so excited to hear about it! I love new projects also.

BlackLOG said...

I got hit with a unicorn of motivation
I have always found that it is not that bad when they side swipe you but a full frontal head-on collision with them is an absolute nightmare and best avoided…

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the motivation. I love when I get an idea for something to write and then I have this zen moment while creating it. It's the best feeling ever!!

♥ Shia

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Well, as long as your absence can be credited to your fabulous writing, I suppose I can forgive you. ;)

Johnny Madrid aka Tim E. said...

Wait a minute..what? You are writing a zombie novel? How awesome! Had no idea you were doing that. Can't wait to read some of your work. Keep it up! :)

Barry said...

Okay I'm intrigued...

Barry said...

I gave you an award on my blog. :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

There's nothing quite like being filled with inspiration!

Sheri, RN said...

Fabulous! Can't wait to see it. :)

Anonymous said...

That's cool! :)

k said...

i always love those shots of inpsiration!

Sierra said...

Glad you are enjoying your cleaning sprees lady! ;)

Nuha said...

I love feeling inspired and motivated to follow my heart. Hope this turns out to be a good thing for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails